The Holiday Season is said to be the most auspicious time of the year, making it perfect for beginning new projects and making investments. A variety of goods and services are in higher demand on the market since it is a joyful time that welcomes health and success. Moreover, people’s capacity to spend money increases, especially among the middle class, thanks to Christmas bonuses and alluring offers from companies.
The Christmas season may also be a little hard on the pocketbook for some individuals due to the amount of shopping that is required, whether it be for yourself, your loved ones, or your home. In either case, one of the best ways to address this is to obtain an immediate personal loan that will pay the additional expenses. The loan can then be repaid in EMIs. This post discusses every justification you may have for thinking about getting an urgent personal loan.
Indian consumers spend more throughout the Holiday Season
There is no doubt that during Diwali, people spend the most. Spending is done on things like clothing, presents, homes, families, vacations, and other things. A lot of money is also spent by them. Again, there are promotions during holiday seasons when virtually everything from clothing to consumer durables is heavily discounted.
Karvachauth, Dhanteras, Diwali, and Bhai Dhooj are just a few of the festivities that attract spending. Expenditures for your family and for yourself over the holiday season must also be made. And occasionally, such frequent and significant expenditures in a single month are too much for your finances. Additionally, to cover the unexpected surge in expenditure, you might wish to have access to extra money.
Things to Take into Account When Applying for a Personal Loan the Holiday Season
1. Keep up your Credit Rating
Individuals with credit scores of 750 or above are preferred by the majority of lenders. Your application can be turned down if it has a credit score less 750. Therefore, if your credit score isn’t good, take your time to raise it before you apply for a personal loan.
2. Apply just to One Lender
Applying for a loan with many lenders at once might result in the denial of your loan application since every time you apply for a personal loan, it appears as a hard inquiry on your credit report and is visible to any lenders willing to examine your credit. As a result, the lender may reject your loan application since he thinks you are credit-hungry.
3. Check your eligibility
Before applying for a loan, be careful to verify your eligibility for a personal loan. When you apply for a loan without first confirming your eligibility and it is denied, it may negatively affect your credit score and you could not be eligible to apply for one for a while.
4. Do Lender Comparison
During the holiday season, several lenders provide a variety of alluring promotions to professionals who are self-employed as well as those who are paid an income. Choose the finest personal loan option based on your needs and capacity to repay it by taking your time to research offers from different lenders.
5. Do not Over Borrow
Always be mindful not to borrow more than necessary due to seductive offers or a joyful attitude. A personal loan has an interest rate and additional fees, such as a processing fee, and borrowing more than is necessary might put you in debt since you risk not being able to repay the loan.
Who Requires a Personal Loan?
Festive loans are distributed over the holiday season to brighten people’s days and make celebrations more fun. The lives of our young customers are now largely influenced by loans. The set sum of these loans makes them convenient and easy to pay back over the course of a year. These loans try to reduce the pain of having to make a huge payment all at once by having a 12-month payback plan. Festivals can occasionally be a touch too pricey for certain people’s budgets.
Why would you need a Personal Loan this Holiday Season?
- Flexible Repayment: You may quickly apply for a personal loan online from the comfort of your home thanks to the digitization of the finance sector. Additionally, you may document and complete your loan online without going to a bank or other financial institution. Using a rapid personal loan app, you may complete the entire loan application and processing procedure. Additionally, there are interesting holiday specials and personal loans available at a competitive interest rate.
- Simple to Apply: With banks moving toward digitization, you may submit an online personal loan application from the convenience of your home or place of business. Additionally, since you can upload all of your documentation online, you don’t even need to visit the bank for proof. Instead, following approval, the money is promptly transferred to your account.
- Attractive Interest Rate: Personal loans have interest rates that begin at 10.25%. The bank will give a customer a certain interest rate, but it will also consider factors like his age, income, and credit rating.
- Flexible Budgeting options for the Holidays: The majority of personal lending applications provide loans between ₹5,000 and ₹1, 00,000. Therefore, you may manage all of your holiday costs by applying for a single personal loan. Festivities provide a wide range of profitable discounts and bargains, making them the ideal time to go shopping. However, the unforeseen costs may total thousands of rupees, which would have an impact on your future savings and budget. You might use a personal loan to cover these holiday costs. All of your costs may be covered by the loan. Therefore, utilising a personal finance service, you may quickly invest in a car or purchase holiday clothing.
- Free Of Collateral: Since a personal loan is an unsecured loan, storing collateral with the bank over the holiday season won’t cause you any additional concern. The start of a holiday like Diwali increases demand for things like cars, holiday clothing, home appliances, gold investments, etc. It’s the holiday season, and you don’t want to borrow money by putting up any collateral or going through the lengthy documentation procedure.
One major benefit of taking out an unsecured loan like a personal loan is that no guarantee is required. In addition, it makes it easier for people from various backgrounds to get a loan and pay for their holiday shopping. Therefore, using a personal loan will allow you to purchase without concern.
- High Loan Limit: Banks provide personal loans starting at Rs 25,000 and going as high as Rs 40 lakh. In light of this, you can cover a variety of personal costs with a single personal loan.
- Improve your Standard Of Living
A personal loan can be used to renovate your house and update the inside. Additionally, you might finance a trip, white goods purchases, or clothing using the money from a personal loan.
In India, the wedding season comes just after the holiday season. An extravagant Indian wedding may need you to purchase festive clothing for your entire family. All of that is possible with a personal loan.
Top 3 Lenders providing Festive Loans
Omozing helps make Smart Money Moves for a Lifetime. They strive to get lowest interest rates and best terms for your Online Applications at www.Omozing.com . We’ve made business lending smarter, faster and easier by transforming the approval process from stumbling blocks to stepping-stones. This enables borrowers to not just get access to capital, but also understand what areas they need to work on in order to enhance their credit profile. Omozing ensures that Borrowers get a secure, safe and reliable application process that be tracked online.
5 Reasons to choose Omozing
1. Loans from INR 10k to INR 25 lakhs
Personal Loan Interest Rates starting from 0.8% p.m, and Loan amount ranging from INR 10,000 to INR 25,00,000. The Minimum and maximum repayment period ranges from 1 month to 48 months. CIBIL 600+ all company categories (including LLP, Self Employed, Proprietorship)
2. Cutomised Tailor Options
- Depending on your demands, we may provide quick financing of varying quantities at affordable interest rates.
- You have the freedom to utilise your loan anyway you want, whether for business or for immediate personal needs.
- Flexible repayment options from 3 months to 3 years depending on your specific cash flow and budget, as well as conditions that is beneficial to your position.
3. Lower CIBIL
While most lenders require borrowers to have a CIBIL score of over 750, at Omozing.com provide loans even with 600. Besides the CIBIL score, we also considers your age, employment status, and net monthly income.
4. Ways to apply
You can apply for a personal loan through us by 2 ways:
1. You can download our Mobile Application from Google app store.
2. Apply on portal using out Personal Loan link
5. Prompt Loan Disbursal
An easy online application process facilitates speedy verification and disbursal of loan. Get KYC verified from the comfort of your home and have our loan manager take care of an instant transfer of funds to your account. Money in Bank account in 24 hours post Loan approval.
2. ICICI Bank Personal Loans
A Personal Loan from ICICI Bank helps you meet your diverse financial needs during an emergency. It is an unsecured loan and can be used for marriage expenses, paying the medical bills, going for your dream vacation or renovating your home. Irrespective of what your personal financial goals are, ICICI Bank Personal Loan offers you the perfect solution.
Avail of a Personal Loan of up to Rs 25 lakh and meet personal exigencies that can crop up anytime in life. The quick approval process of Personal Loans from ICICI Bank ensures you have an easy borrowing experience. Also, with our instant Personal Loan online services, you can get the funds within 3 seconds.
- Get loan up to Rs 20 lacs
- Get loan tenure starting from 1 year to 5 years
- Get interest rates starting from 11.25% to 22% p.a
- Existing bank customers can get loan instantly
- Apply for loan via online with minimum documentation
HDFC Personal Loan is available @ 11.00% p.a. onwards for a loan amount of up to Rs 40 lakh for tenures of up to 6 years. HDFC Bank also offers HDFC Xpress Personal Loan, a pre-approved instant personal loan, to select HDFC Bank customers, with instant loan disbursal in just 10 seconds. Existing personal loan borrowers of other banks and NBFCs can also avail HDFC Bank Personal Loan to transfer their outstanding personal loan to HDFC Bank at lower interest rates.
- No collateral or security required to avail a personal loan.
- Loan disbursal within a day of applying for the loan.
- HDFC personal loan interest rates range from 10.50% p.a. to 21.00% p.a.
- Borrowers can opt for the ‘Sarv Suraksha Pro’ policy, which provides a credit shield cover, an accidental hospitalisation cover, and a permanent disability/accidental death cover.
- Borrowers can also avail an optional insurance cover that will offer coverage against personal accidents and critical illnesses.
Utilizing a personal loan during Diwali is a terrific way to celebrate the holiday without worrying about money. However, be cautious while borrowing money and make sure to pay back your holiday loan on time.
When you don’t have a sizable budget but still need to carry out all the required holiday customs, Instant Personal Loans take away your worry about how you will pay for all the expenses.